Traffic Health and Fitness
A dynamic, enthusiastic, experienced fast moving company able to react quickly to our clients needs. Tory Brettell set up Traffic Health and Fitness Limited in 2002 to deliver business solutions, mentoring and coaching services to clients, to help them continually innovate their services and keep ahead of new trends within the industry. Using the experience gained during her time at the Royal Navy, as the first female Aircraft Electrician Mechanic, then as a Physical Training Instructor and through many years successfully managing Hotel Health and Leisure Clubs to provide a diverse range of services. This gives Traffic Health & Fitness a huge amount of skills and energy which can be shared with you and offer advice and support on the following:
- Our Mystery Shopper programme can be tailored to suit your business model, providing you with the confidence that your customers are receiving the best service.
- Delivering bespoke training workshops on Management, Leadership, Sales, Motivation and Customer Care.
- Conducting reviews and audits of clubs to ensure Brand Integrity and adherence to Industry Codes of Practice.
- Writing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (Sop's).
- Reviewing Sales systems and establishing a strong sales and retention protocol.
- Procurement and ensuring the best possible value/support is achieved from suppliers.
- Advising on design and developments of Leisure projects and managing critical build and operational targets.
Working with Traffic Health and Fitness will be an exciting partnership and memorable journey for you and your business. If you’d like more information, feel free to send us a message.